We are currently hiring in our Franklin, IN warehouse. We are looking for the best talent to come and join our fast-growing teams!
Email email@example.com with your resume and availability.
Customer Service Manager
This position focuses on all levels of customer interaction via phone, email, social media and any other communication channels. The ideal candidate will be very well-spoken, energetic, detail oriented with a love of fashion. Must be able to work well with other departments and adapt to a constantly growing environment.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Focusing on improving the customer service experience by troubleshooting customer concerns
- Answering general customer inquiries regarding returns, fit questions, missing or lost packages, restock questions, order issues etc
- Working closely with shipping providers to open claims for missing or lost packages
- Addressing any high level customer concerns and offering solutions
- Monitoring reviews and contacting customers to resolve any issues
- Extremely accurate
- Proactive, with excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent grammar and communications skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time-management
- Proficient use of Microsoft related programs
- Understanding of clothing, accessory and shoe styles and colors
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Perks for Full-time employees
- Competitive pay
- 40% employee discount
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with matching program
Experience is preferred but not necessary. Must have weekday availability. Please send recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.