We are currently hiring in our Franklin, IN warehouse. We are looking for a self motivated, team player to join us.
Email email@example.com with your resume and availability.
Incoming/Receiving Merchandise Associate
Our company is seeking a full-time Receiving Merchandise Associate who can assist in the merchandise receiving process. The successful candidate will be responsible for unboxing, inspecting (quality control), organizing, and preparing incoming merchandise for inventory. This person will also work with our purchasing department to ensure successful receiving of merchandise.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for most of the day
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn shipping software and utilize barcode scanners
- Understanding of clothing, accessories, shoe style, and colors
- Basic computer skills
- Help in warehouse with picking and shipping as needed
Perks for Full-time employees
- Competitive pay
- 40% employee discount
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with matching program
Experience is preferred but not necessary. Must have week day availability. Please send recent full length photo and height, bust, waist and hip measurements to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.