Magnolia is a fast growing online women's retailer specializing in on-trend apparel and accessories.
Shipping/Receiving Lead- Franklin, IN
Oversee shipping and receiving process. Duties include picking and packing orders, inspecting new merchandise, ordering shipping supplies, printing pick lists and shipping labels.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand for most of the day
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn shipping software and utilize barcode scanners
- Understanding of clothing, accessory and shoe style and colors
- Basic computer skills
We are searching for a full-time order fulfillment specialist. Duties include picking and packaging orders, inspecting, sorting and counting new merchandise. Hours are Monday-Friday 8:30-5:00. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing company. Lots of opportunity for advancement for the right person. If you are a lover of all things fashion, this job is for you!
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time management
- Ability to move quickly on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Lift and move up to 50 lbs
- Proficient use of computer and software applications
- Have open availability, including weekends and overtime if needed
Send resume with salary requirements to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Perks for Full-time employees
- competitive pay
- 40% employee discount
- medical and dental insurance
- 401k with matching program
Experience is preferred but not necessary. Must have week day availability. Please send recent full length photo and height, bust, waist and hip measurements to email@example.com for consideration.