We are currently hiring in our Franklin, IN warehouse. We are looking for the best talent to come and join our fast-growing teams!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and availability.
Incoming/Receiving Merchandise Associate
Our company is seeking a full-time Receiving Merchandise Associate who can assist in the merchandise receiving process. The successful candidate will be responsible for unboxing, inspecting (quality control), organizing, and preparing incoming merchandise for inventory. This person will also work with our purchasing department to ensure successful receiving of merchandise.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Ability to stand for most of the day
- Detail oriented and self motivated
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to learn shipping software and utilize barcode scanners
- Understanding of clothing, accessories, shoe style, and colors
- Strong attention to detail
- Efficient time-management
- Ability to work after hours when needed
- Basic computer skills
- Strong understanding of inventory stock levels
Warehouse Receiving Manager
We are seeking an experienced self-starter with a minimum of 2 years experience as a Receiving Manager to join our team!
Duties include managing and controlling incoming stock levels. Managing Receiving team to ensure proper safety is considered. Assist with training of new Receiving staff. Managing and reviewing Receiving processes which include but not limited to:
- Responsible for custody and safekeeping of inventory (i.e., inventory control)
- Prepare or direct preparation of correspondence, reports, and operations related to department
- Keeping Receiving area organized, tidy, and running efficiently
- Oversee receiving, incoming inspections (when required), stocking, keeping receiving records, and forwarding relevant information to Purchasing Departments for vendor payment
- Work with other department heads to ensure cross-team functionality is in place for related work
- 2-5 years of WMS or IMS experience
- Ability to move quickly on your feet up to 8 hours a day
- Lift and move up to 75 lbs
- Proficient use of computer and software applications
- Understanding of clothing, accessory and shoe styles and colors
- Understanding of barcode scanning and mobile computers
Perks for Full-time employees
- Competitive pay
- 40% employee discount
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- 401k with matching program
Experience is preferred but not necessary. Must have weekday availability. Please send recent photo to email@example.com for consideration.