If you’re like many women in this country, then you’re already thinking about how to put together some cute All-American looks that go beyond stars and stripes. This year, shop for patriotic women’s clothing that will last beyond the holiday. After all, the 4th of July comes just once a year, but fashion lasts the whole year through. Whether you're celebrating at home with loved ones, or getting together with a few friends, we’ve got everything you need to party in style.
We’ve grabbed some of our favorite wardrobe staples that can be used to create trendy 4th of July styles, and will also create many more looks for you throughout the year. Show some American pride with these USA style inspirations.
In the July heat, a dress is just what you need. While everyone else is sweating by the grill, you can keep cool and looking great in midi, maxi, or mini dresses. These trend-forward pieces offer versatile style that can be casual or dramatic, like the firework you are! While all of our dresses are made for year-round use, to create the 4th of July styles you’re looking for, we recommend:
- Focusing on dresses in solid colors, like black or white, that you can effortlessly accessorize. Accessories can be neutral for an understated look, or colorful statements that highlight the red, white, and blue vibes.
- Looking for dresses in prints that include one, two, or all three colors. Since dresses are available in gorgeous solids and prints, this makes them an easy way to dress up your patriotic women’s clothing this year.
Bodysuits are easy-to-wear and pair perfectly with jeans, skirts, and shorts. The ease and comfort that trendy bodysuits offer makes them must-have patriotic women’s clothing. Wear yours solo with some distressed denim, or layer a flowing kimono on top for a breezy look. When putting together your 4th of July styles:
- Opt for red, black, or white bodysuits. These colors look great year-round!
- Play with textures. For example, white ribbed tops with blue jeans are a dream team.
- You can go all monotone with red on red or white on white, or get more in the spirit by pairing a bright bodysuit with some printed pants (like red and white stripes).
Everyday Accessory Staples
Accessories can really make an outfit. The same is true for 4th of July styles. When looking for fashion accessories that you can wear as part of your patriotic attire, look for pieces that make an impact. A white dress or bodysuit with a gold necklace, hoop earrings, and blue and red nail polish is a really classy way to celebrate in style. Scrunchies and bags also add a pop of color. Finish your look with a pair of trendy women’s sandals.
Celebrate with Magnolia Boutique
Patriotic women’s clothing doesn't have to be only red, white, and blue. You can pick one color to focus on, mix up colors and prints, or focus on neutral colors and let your accessories do all of the talking. By re-thinking how you dress for Independence Day, you can actually use this holiday as a reason to add some great pieces to your wardrobe that you can wear all year long.