The Best Patriotic Women's Clothing for the 4th of July
17th May 2021
If you’re like many women in this country, then you’re already thinking about how to put together some trendy All-American looks that go beyond stars and stripes. This year, shop for patriotic women’s clothing that will last beyond the holiday. After all, the 4th of July comes just once a year, but fashion lasts all year. Whether you're celebrating at home with loved ones, or getting together with a few friends, we’ve got everything you need to party in style.
We’ve grabbed some of our favorite wardrobe staples that can be used to create trendy women’s 4th of July outfits and many more looks for you throughout the year. Show some American pride with these patriotic women's apparel inspirations.
In the July heat, a dress is just what you need. While everyone else is sweating by the grill, you can keep cool and look great in midi, maxi, or mini dresses. These trend-forward pieces offer versatile styling that can be sweet and casual like you or dramatic like the fireworks! While all of our dresses are made for year-round use, to create the 4th of July styles you’re looking for, we recommend:
- Focusing on dresses in solid colors, like black or white, that you can effortlessly accessorize. Accessories can be neutral for an understated look, or colorful statements that highlight the red, white, and blue vibes.
- Looking for dresses in prints that include one, two, or all three colors. Since dresses are available in gorgeous solids and prints, this makes them an easy way to dress up your patriotic women’s clothing this year.
- Opt for red, black, or white bodysuits. These colors look great year-round!
- Play with textures. For example, white ribbed tops with blue jeans are a dream team.
- You can go all monotone with red on red or white on white, or get more in the spirit by pairing a bright bodysuit with some printed pants (like red and white stripes).
Everyday Accessory Staples
Accessories can really make an outfit. The same is true for patriotic women's apparel. When looking for fashion accessories that you can wear as part of your patriotic attire, look for pieces that make an impact. A white dress or bodysuit with a gold necklace, hoop earrings, and blue and red nail polish is a really classy way to celebrate in style. Scrunchies and bags also add a pop of color. Finish your look with a pair of trendy women’s sandals.
Celebrate With Magnolia Boutique
Patriotic women’s clothing doesn't have to be only red, white, and blue. You can pick one color to focus on, mix up colors and prints, or focus on neutral colors and let your accessories do all of the talking. By rethinking how you dress for Independence Day, you can actually use this holiday as a reason to add some great pieces to your wardrobe that you can wear all year long!